16. 我要咨詢.I would like to consult.
17. 我要報名.I would like to apply.
18. 您好!是Hilton飯店嗎?Hello! is that the Hilton Hotel?
19. 是銷售部讓我給你打的.The sales department has asked me to call you.
20. 好久沒給你打電話了.I haven’t called you in a long time.
表示歉意
Making an apology
1. 不好意思,打擾了.I‘m sorry to disturb you.
2. 這么晚給你打電話,真對不起.Sorry I called you so late.
3.希望沒有打擾你.I hope I haven’t disturbed you.
4.昨天忘記給你回電話了.I forgot to call you yesterday.
5.抱歉,剛才沒聽見電話響.I‘m sorry, I didn’t hear the phone ring.
6. 昨天我的手機沒電了,不能給你打電話.Yesterday my cell phone had no battery, so I couldn‘t call you.
7. 你的朋友告訴我你的號碼,希望你別介意.Your friend gave me your number, I hope you don’t mind.
8. 耽誤你這么長時間,真對不起.I‘m so sorry I’ve delayed you.
9.抱歉,我有新的號碼了,以前的號碼不用了.Apologies, I have a new nu- mber, the number from before can‘t be used.
10.抱歉,又要打擾你了.Apologies to have troubled you again.
借他人電話
Borrowing Someone’s Phone
1. 可以用一下你的手機嗎?Can I use your phone?
2. 我得用一下你的電話.I have to use your phone.
3.我沒帶手機,能借用你的電話嗎?I didn‘t bring my phone, can I borrow your phone?
4.你能給她打個電話嗎?Can I give her a call?
5.我的手機沒電了,用你的手機打吧.My cell phone has no battery, I’ll use your phone to call.
6. 我的手機沒信號,能用你的固定電話打嗎?My cell phone has no signal, can I use your landline to make a call?
7. 可以借一下你的手機給我女朋友發(fā)個短信嗎?Can I use your phone to send my girlfriend a text message / short message?
8. 糟糕,手機欠費了.你的手機可以打嗎?Oh no, my phone has no credit, can I use yours?
9.我有急事,誰有電話呀?I have an emergency, who has a phone?
10.我的手機壞了,這幾天我的朋友可以給你打電話嗎?My phone is broken / does- n‘t work, could my friend call you in the next few days?